Saturday, June 16, 2012

Reunions and such

Lat night, I was able to meet up with some girlfriends that I don't get to see as often as I should and would love to share! 

Once upon a time there were these crazy girls in tech school living in Texas.  Ashley, Beth and Wendy.  Ashley and Beth were roomates at first.  Later, Beth moved down the hall with Wendy even though she still loved Ashley to the moon and back {still sorry about that Ash}.  Anyways, Ashley and Beth spent a good bit of time together and were great friends:)

Ashley and Beth late 2000 {i think}


After Beth moved down the Hall she became friends with Wendy.  Eventually, Ashley forgave Beth for moving down the hall and they all merged to be buds.

Life took these girls away from Texas.  Ashley to California, Beth to Arizona, and Wendy back home to Carolina.  Eventually Beth made it back to Carolina and reconnected with Wendy and has stayed in contact although they don't hang out as much as they should {we are going to fix that though}

Wendy and Beth before Wendy got married summer 2006...



Wendy and Beth at the Kid Rock concert 2010 @ Fort Jackson, Columbia, SC


Ashley and Beth reconnected while Ash was living in TN and Beth in KY back in 2009.  They were able to spend some time together and Ashley used to go stay with Beth while her hubs, Brian was deployed.

Ashley and I at the Rainforest Cafe in Nashville, TN summer 2009...No I was not drinking my eyes don't cooperate with the flash so sometimes my pictures look questionable.



So three young ladies starting who started on a crazy journey headed towards adulthood in 2000...

{L to R...Wendy, Ashley & me}

Twelve years, eight children, and a few husbands;) later...


I love you crazy chics!!!  

Until next time...xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment